- Technique: Free
- No jury/no fees/no returns
- Documentation: online & print documentation to the first 50 pending funding (or to all if funding is available)
- Deadline: September 15 2013
- Size & format: 4 by 6 inch / 10.2 by 15.3 cm postcards; only the front will be displayed both at the gallery and online at this website.
- 1 submission per person
- All postcards must bear postage and go through the postal system; do not mail in an envelope
Postcards will be on sale for $5 to generate funding for postage (to mail catalogues), the production of a catalogue, exhibition costs, and the printing of a visual book. Excess funding will be donated to the art gallery. All unsold work will be mailed to other participants.
***Don’t forget to include your name and mailing address at the back. Also include a title if there is one.
Britannia Art Gallery is located inside the public library therefore as well as being a public building the venue is also within a school environment. Because the audience includes unattended children, the library has requested that we do not exhibit work that depicts nudity, is sexually explicit or is overtly violent. Britannia Art Gallery reserves the right to refuse artwork that is considered unsuitable in the context of these concerns.
Address deleted since the project is now over.